Hollywood’s finest made their way to Kari Feinstein’s Style Lounge honoring the 2017 Emmys on September 14th and 15th at the glamorous Andaz West Hollywood. Over a 100 stars and influencers recieved products from:
- Ocean Spray: cocktails and Cranberry-hued rain boots from Uggs.
- Samba Sol: custainable flip flops made from recycled Brazilian rubber.
- Moon Palace Resort: a free accommodation at luxury resort in Jamaica.
- Kelley Baker Brows: eyebrow services including waxing, shaping and makeup application.
- RE;CODE: an upcycled premuim apron from South Korea.
- Lavender and Canvas: LA based company providing versatile bags.
- Mane n Tail: hair care that promotes healthier, fuller and stronger locks.
- Aladdin: Aladdin premuim, fashionable, reusable water bottles.
- Odd Molly: Swedish clothing line specializing in unique women’s clothing.
- Pinner Test: food intolerance test designed to determine food intolerance based on a blood sample.
- Belladaar: delicate jewlery handmade in Los Angeles.
The Emmy nominated actors, personalities, models and influencers that attended include:
Cameron Monaghan, Joey Bragg, Ashley Blaine Featherson, Meg Donnelly, Curtiss Cook, Merritt Patterson, Vella Lovelln Brendan Meyer, Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapmann Suzanne Cryer, Sherri Saumn Fred Melamed, Jen Kirkman, Tom Payne, Cameron Boyne, Carly Hughes, Peter Facinelli, Matt Iseman, Cara Pifkon Jeff Meacham, Emayatzy Corinealdi, Bernard White, Aly Mawji, Lotte Verbeek, Cheryl Hines, Leonardo Nam, Keegan Michael Key, Mo Collins, Karrueche Tran, Beverley Mitchell and countless others. Learn more about Kari Feinstein’s Style Lounge at http://www.kfpr.tv.