Live On Grand was teeming with people as they get a glimpse of celebrity chef host Tyler Florence and an exclusive performance by Wyclef Jean. The centerpiece event of the Los Angeles Food And Wine Fest was held in the heart of Downtown LA at Grand and 1st on August 26, 2017. The evening starred 30 chefs and 100 various wines.
Featured chefs include:
- Barb Batiste – B Sweet, Los Angeles
- Matthew Beaudin – Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey
- André Bienvenu – Joe’s Stone Crab, Miami Beach
- Fernando Darin – Ray’s & Stark Bar, Los Angeles
- Tyler Florence – Wayfare Tavern, San Francisco
- Chris Ford – The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills
- Michael Ginor – Hudson Valley Foie Gras, New York
- Damon Gordon – Water Grill, Santa Monica
- Rory Herrmann – Barrel & Ashes l Sprout LA, Los Angeles
- Ted Hopson – The Bellwether, Studio City
- Greg Hozinsky – The Strand House, Manhattan Beach
- Jessica Largey – Simone, Los Angeles
- Megan Logan – Nick + Stef’s Steakhouse, Los Angeles
- Kevin Nashan – Sidney Street Cafe, St. Louis
- Jason Neroni – Rose Cafe-Restaurant, Venice
- Brian Redzikowski – Kettner Exchange, San Diego
- Nguyen Tran – Starry Kitchen / Button Mash, Los Angeles
- Thi Tran – Starry Kitchen/Button Mash, Los Angeles
- Ricardo Zarate – Rosaliné, Los Angeles
Sponsors for the 2017 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival include: FOOD & WINE, Lexus, Chase Private Client, The Venetian, Verizon, Bulleit, Don Julio, ChefWorks, Hendrick’s Gin, Vessel and more.
Discover more LAFW buzz on social media:
To learn more about the wines, restaurants, chefs and sponsors visit the LAFW Fest website at http://www.lafw.com.