Crowds of foodies congregated to see Australian celebrity chef, Curtis Stone, who hosted Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival’s Ultimate Bites of L.A. on August 24, 2017 outside the Walt Disney Hall. The outdoor food event offered culinary tastings from top chefs of Downtown, Westside, Hollywood and MidCity/Beverly Hills.
Here were last night’s chefs that presented their dishes (with corresponding restaurant):
- Vartan Abgaryan – 71Above
- Justin Abram – Girasol
- Valentina Batture – Petty Cash
- Gregory Baumgartner – 71 Above
- Brian Dunsmoor – Hatchet Hall
- Gareth Evans – Gwen
- Michael Fiorelli – Love & Salt
- Jason Fullilove – Barbara Jean LA
- Eric Greenspan – Fleishik’s Sandwiches
- Justin Hilbert – Maude
- Wilfrid Hocquet – Georgie
- Kyle Johnson – Bourbon Steak
- Jamie Lauren – Hank and Frida’s Burger Time
- Philip Mack – Maple
- Walter Manzke – Republique & Petty Cash
- Rebecca Merhej – Love & Salt
- Thomas Ortega – Playa Amor
- Caleb Orth – Belcampo Meat Co.
- Ryan Ososky – The Church Key
- Mirko Paderno – Estrella Sunset
- John Paolone – Cafe Firenze
- Viet Pham – Café Pinot
- Curtis Stone – Maude
Sponsors for the 2017 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival include: FOOD & WINE, Lexus, Chase Private Client, The Venetian, Verizon, Bulleit, Don Julio, ChefWorks, Hendrick’s Gin, Vessel and more.
Discover more LAFW buzz on social media:
To learn more about the wines, restaurants, chefs and sponsors visit the LAFW Fest website at http://www.lafw.com.