Emma Stone, Nicole Kidman, Viola Davis, Ruth Negga, Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman and Octavia Spencer were some of Hollywood’s elite that received the Madison & Mulholland 2017 Awards Season Gift Bag worth $25,000. For the first time consumers will be able to purchase the luxe items from the Madison & Mulholland 2017 Awards Season Gift Bag at a Pop Up Shop in the Hollywood & Highland location where the Academy Awards took place this past Sunday.
We are giving you a sneak peek of the contents:
- Baron’s Cove Sag Harbor: Celebrites will receive a posh stay in Sag Harbor, NY which entails a 3 Night Stay in a Harbor loft, Suite Breakfast for 2 each morning, $500 Dining Credit, 2 90 Minute Massages, Yoga Daily for 2 and Season Wine Tasting for 2 at Wolffer Estate Vineyard Welcome Amenity. Baron’s Cove won the title of the #1 Hotel in New York and Mid-Atlantic by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2016.
- A-1 Array by Super A OK: digital 3D photography services.
- B5LineNYC – Handcrafted jewelry from LA and NY by jewelry designer, Thâmara Gia.
- Caterina Jewelry: The Kiss Kiss Collection double-wrap leather chain and charm bracelet.
- Isabella Hearst New York: “No Paparazzi” premium Italian leather designer clutch.
- LibertiUSA: Refugee Coordinates Cuff, The Embrace Ring and Classic Cuff is crafted and made in America. Every purchas supports resettling refugees in America.
- Lizzie Scheck Necklace: The brand was put on the map when Sarah Jessica Parker donned the necklaces on Sex and The City.
- Madison & Mulholland Eyewear: High quality Swiss-designed readers and fashionable Madison & Mulholland Sunglasses.
- OM Shanti Clothing: Active wear made with 100% virgin yarn and manufactured using non-toxic, water based prints.
- Celsius Energy Drink.
- Tinsley Radix designer black sequin top.
- Bio Miracle Skincare coffee body scrubs.
- Monroe USA Glamour hourglass round styling and finishing brush.
- The Teasedale: A hair brush engineered to create high volume with less breakage.
- Mederma AG Advanced Dry Skin Therapy Hand & Body Lotion.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Serum.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment.
- Culture Hair Products: Shampoo, Conditioner and Finisher hair care system designed for curly, unruly, multi-textured hair types.
- One Two Cosmetics Magnetic Eyelashes: Innovative magnetic eyelashes recently achieved the “Best of Beauty Breakthrough” by Allure Magazine in 2016. Works easily without messy adhesives.
- The Olive Fruit: Kiklos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- FreshBakedNY: Michelle’s Maccs treats that are eggless, flourless and coconut macaroons covered in Belgian chocolate.
- Truly Spiked & Sparkling: Spiked sparkling water with a hint of fruit and gluten-free ingredients and contains no artificial sweeteners.
- Julia Knight Collection: A set of handcrafted nesting bowls, trays and spreading knife crafted using blend of enamel infused with crushed Mother-of-Pearl.
Madison & Mulholland founder, Jane Ubell Meyer, has been presenting nominees and A-list stars with opulent gift bags since 2002.
Visit the pop-up at:
HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND
6801 Hollywood Blvd #170 (Located on level 2)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Now through March 14, 2017.