We had a chance to test out Motorola’s latest series of tech goodies: Moto Z and Moto Mods. Needless to say, we were mesmerized. Here is a list of tech luxuries that would make great gifts for your loved ones. Or yourself.
Moto Z | $699.99
Meet the world’s thinnest premium smartphone with a battery lasts up to 30 hours. Oh, and it gets better – the screen is shatter resistant, the enhanced low-light camera performs well under any lighting condition and the phone transforms with Moto Mods.
What are Moto Mods?
Any of the Moto Z phones can be transformed into a superphone with Moto Mods. Like a metaphorical cape for your phone. Moto Mods are attachments that modify your phone quickly and easily with secure magnets, in a snap. Motorola partnered up with renowned camera brand Hasselblad, popular audio speaker brand JBL and designer lifestyle brands TUMI and Kate Spade.
Here is the Moto Mods lineup:
Moto Style Shell | from $19.99
- Adding your style to the Moto Z in a snap
- Premium materials such as real fine wood and genuine leather
Incipio offGRID Power Pack | from $59.99
- 22 hours of extra battery life
- Sleek and thin design complements the Moto Z
- Available in Kate Spade and TUMI designs
- Wireless charging version available
Hasselblad True Zoom | $299.99
- 10x optical zoom
- Xenon flash for high performance in low light
- Classic Hasselblad design
- RAW format shots
JBL SoundBoost Speaker | $79.99
- Superior quality JBL stereo sound
- Built-in kickstand
- 10 hours extra battery life
Moto Insta-Share Projector | $299.99
[We really fell in love with this one]
- Pocket projector for entertainment or professional use
- Works at nearly any angle
- Project and stream movies, photos and shows up to 70” on any surface
Motorola is currently having Black Friday deals, get
yourself your loved ones these goodies at –